Rice cake is very easy to prepare and also very economical. With just 4 ingredients you can make a delicious rice cake that is also very healthy for children. It even works for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance because the flour that is used is rice.
However, if you want to prepare this cake as a traditional one, simply replace the rice flour with wheat flour. With this recipe you will get a cake of approximately six servings, depending on the appetite of each.
Keep in mind that trans fats from refined foods and buns are most conducive to the development of obesity and problems like type 2 diabetes or fatty liver disease.
- 4 whole eggs
- 650 ml of skim milk
- 200 grams of rice flour (or wheat, as you prefer)
- 100 grams of butter
- ½ cup sugar
How to prepare:
- First, place the eggs and sugar in a bowl
- Beat well until both ingredients are fully integrated
- Then add the flour progressively and see mixing gently with wrapping movements
- Then add melted butter and skim milk
- Grease a mold with lard so the mixture does not stick and pour all the preparation into the mold
- Place the mold in the preheated oven at 170 degrees (medium heat)
- Let cook for about 30 minutes or until you prick with a knife and it comes out dry
- Then remove from the oven and once it has cooled, unmold on a plate
Consume this rice cake accompanied by a warm milk. You can also place a skillet of cream and the cake will be much tastier. You can keep this cake in the refrigerator for five days, but it will not last that long because it will be eaten sooner.