Smoking is one of the worst habits that a man could be addicted to. Regardless of this, many people do not want to quit smoking, even though they are aware of the negative effects that smoking has on their health. You know that over time smokers will experience a terrible cough. In some worse cases, they may even develop bronchitis.
Can you imagine how the lungs of a smoker look? Well at least I can say is they are far from clean! There are full of toxins and a lot of tar. This may lead to chest pain and blockages in the lungs. Smoking can increase your risk of developing carcinogenic cells in the mouth, throat, and lungs.
If you are a passionate smoker, you know that it is not that easy to get rid of this terrible habit, right? At least you could do is clean your lungs and eliminate the bad coughing and have better breath.
Important Things To Do:
- First of all, to be able to protect your health from different complications and problems, you should eliminate the tar and toxins from your body.
- By removing them, you will improve your breathing and reduce your risk of lung infections and cancer. Moreover, you will clean your respiratory system.
This Elixir Will Clean Your Lungs
This remedy will significantly improve the health of your lungs. It is prepared from the following ingredients, known for their various health benefits:
- Ginger – It has amazing medicinal properties. It can eliminate mucus from your lungs and toxins from your respiratory tract.
- Turmeric – It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids, all of which are extremely beneficial for our body. In addition, it possesses potent antibacterial, antiviral, and anticancer properties.
- Onion – One of the best natural remedies that can treat respiratory problems and can be beneficial for fighting cancer.
The Recipe For Lung-Cleaning
- 32 oz of water
- 400 g honey
- 5 — 6 onions (peeled and quarters)
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- Small peeled ginger root
How to prepare:
- Add the honey in the water and boil it.
- Then, add the grated ginger and the sliced onion in the mixture that is boiling.
- Add the turmeric and cook on low heat.
- Cook the mixture until it is half reduced. Let it cool, put the mixture in a jar and place it in the fridge.
How to Use:
- It is recommended to take this remedy two times a day, 2 tablespoons before your breakfast and 2 tablespoons 2 hours before your dinner.